Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And the Results...

i feel so much better now that i'm done with the diagnostic. the thought of taking that stupid test was wreaking havoc on my nervous/digestive system and interrupting my sleep schedule, but now it's over!

they say LSAT stands for Law School Admission Test, but it's more like the Long Sadistic Aggravating/Agonizing/any-other-negative-"A"-word-you-can-think-of Test if you ask me.


if you're wondering how i did, here's a screenshot of the analysis/score of the practice test i took online:

i'm only doing this because i know only like, 2 people actually read this, and i feel like my blog is a safe space. haha. anyway, i know it's really fuzzy, but this screenshot validates my belief that i'm just plain illogical. i mean, 9 correct out of 24? apparently kaplan calls this my "opportunity for improvement" rather than my weakness. whatever you say, kaplan.

what baffles me though, is the fact that i actually did better on the practice test (despite the fact that i was doing it at work while chatting with my bf on gchat) than i did on the diagnostic test, which was as close to the real testing situation as possible. wtf, right? anyhow, kaplan has a higher score guarantee, and i've heard that on average people get up to 10 points higher after taking a course at kaplan, so if i don't get at least a 166-169 i'm asking for my money back. haha.

1 comment: